1. Stop Depression Summit Refund Policy:
5. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. The software, content, availability and access and all other features, attributes or aspects of the Site are subject to change, modification, additions or deletions at any time without notice at Company’s sole discretion.
The Content is provided “as is.” The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the Content on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the Company of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
6. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning your purchase. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. Risks and Waiver of Liability. You understand there are risks involved with any truly transformational program. You recognize that the Content includes psychological, social and spiritual exercises that might be strenuous, stressful, and trigger physical, mental, psychological, and spiritual reactions.
You are fully aware of the risks and potential hazards involved in participating in such transformative work. You understand that your participation in the Summit may release strong emotions and disorienting experiences, and you accept this possibility and the results of such emotional releases and disorientations. You acknowledge there are risks and dangers involved in your participation that the Company and its principals, employees, and contractors (collectively, Summit Facilitators) cannot eliminate.
Not all products and services are suited for everyone. The Company does not assume, and shall not have, any liability to users for injury or loss in connection with the Site or Summit. The Company makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment or any action following the information, links or referrals offered or provided within or through the Site or Content. If you have specific concerns or a situation in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist, such as a licensed psychologist, physician or other health professional. Never disregard the medical advice of a psychologist, physician or other health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of the information offered or provided within, through the Site or Content.
You acknowledge and assume full responsibility for your own physical, mental, and emotional health and well-being, you agree to waive all claims of liability and any lawsuit or other proceeding alleging injury to your person or property connected with your participation in the Summit. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify all such parties for any costs and legal fees arising from any legal or other claim or allegation of harm, injury, or negligence due to your participation in the Summit.
10. Neither the company nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or maintaining the site and/or any content on the site shall be liable under any circumstances for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to or use of the site. without limiting the foregoing, all content on the site is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. the company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use of the materials in the site, the results of the use of such materials, the suitability of such materials for any user’s needs or the likelihood that their use will meet any user’s expectations, or their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or correction. the company does not warrant that use of the materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, the content, and/or the materials available on this site are free from bugs or viruses or other harmful components. you assume all responsibility for the cost of all necessary repairs or corrections. the company shall not be responsible for any performance or service problems caused by any third party website or third party service provider. any such problem shall be governed solely by the agreement between you and that provider. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
12. In no event shall the company be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, punitive, reliance or consequential damages, whether foreseeable or not, including, but not limited to, damage or loss of property, equipment, information or data, loss of profits, revenue or goodwill, cost of capital, cost of replacement services, or claims for service interruptions or transmission problems, occasioned by any defect in the site, the content, and/or related materials, the inability to use services provided hereunder or any other cause whatsoever with respect thereto, regardless of theory of liability. this limitation will apply even if the company has been advised or is aware of the possibility of such damages.
13. OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
13.2 We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Agreement to another organisation, but this will not affect Your rights or our obligations under these Venue Finding Terms.
13.3 You may only transfer Your rights or Your obligations under these Venue Finding Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
13.4 This Agreement is between You and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
13.5 Each of the paragraphs of these Venue Finding Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
13.6 If we fail to insist that You perform any of Your obligations under these Venue Finding Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against You, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against You and will not mean that You do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by You, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by You.
13.7 These Venue Finding Terms are governed by English law. This means that the Agreement, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), will be governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
13.8 For the avoidance of doubt, these Venue Finding Terms do not apply to the agreement You enter into with any Supplier (or Suppliers) for the supply of any Product(s) and You should consult the contractual terms agreed with the Supplier for any issues arising relating to such agreement.